The role of Campaign Manager focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully run their client's email marketing and SMS/Push programs. The Campaign Manager is responsible for their clients and supervising the Campaign Specialists as they perform their tasks of the production workflow. Their main priority is project management including setting clear client expectations and ensuring the team exceeds those expectations.
Success in this position will be measured by the Campaign Manager’s ability to successfully lead Campaign Specialists to ensure the best services are delivered to clients while maintaining high efficiency and accuracy.
Considered one of the best jobs in the company because the Campaign Manager gets exposure to almost every department, the position offers a wide variety of tasks during the day, and there is a wide variety of projects to advise and assist. DEG is the best place to work as a Campaign Manager because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in the platform.
- Communicate effectively with clients to execute email and mobile campaigns.
- Traffic campaign assets and maintain calendars along with communication relating to each campaign such as due dates, revisions, etc. with both internal team and client.
- Coordinate assets between cross-functional teams and departments.
- Coordinate the completion of deployment tracker including tracking/monitoring key leading indicators for success in relation to accuracy and efficiency.
- Complete rigorous Quality Assurance checks on every campaign.
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Assist with client relationship owners in status meetings and send weekly updates.
- Provide a second level of support to email marketing clients and campaign specialists.
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Coordinate the completion of deployment tracker and email skills tests.
- Work assigned afterhours assignments
- Alert Managers and relationship owners to client escalations and incidents.
- Train and support new and existing team members.
- This role’s tasks are generally allocated among the various responsibilities as follows:
- Campaign Coordination 35%
- Client Communication 35%
- DEG process and individual growth 20%
- Special Projects 10%
- Four year college degree or equivalent course work.
- Two years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with advanced HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and web site analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture).
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access, Visio and Project are a plus).
- Previous management/team leader role a plus.
- Proven leadership capabilities either through lead engineer experience, DEG Engineering department contributions or community/industry contributions.
- Demonstrated project execution and success.
- Respected by peers as qualified source of information and guidance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good team player and positive attitude.
DEG creates smart digital marketing, commerce, and collaboration strategies that empower organizations to amplify their competitive advantages and achieve their objectives. We use our expertise to impact the trajectory of business by crafting innovative approaches that employ digital direct marketing and eCRM, social media, integrated e-commerce, web content management, enterprise collaboration, and mobile development—all driven and supported by analytics, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, one of our most important goals has been to create a culture in which excellence is recognized, individualism is encouraged, and the workplace is vibrant. We think we’ve accomplished that, and the fact that DEG has been repeatedly recognized as one of the area’s “Best Places to Work” backs that up.
But how have we done it? It starts with building a profitable, stable company and extending the more traditional benefits to our associates and their families, including:
- Multiple Health Plan options (including PPO/HMO), company-paid premiums for all associates, and with no waiting period
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability, with premium covered by DEG
- Independent Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Group Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company sponsored matching program
- Personal Emergency Services, including travel assistance and identity theft protection
- Bonus Plan based on company and individual performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
But just as our take on digital strategy is far from traditional, so are the benefits of hanging your hat here at DEG. Ours is a fun, energetic, casual work environment. We offer flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work. You have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients in myriad industries and visionary leaders and technologists in every discipline. And, of course, there’s free soda, juice, and Starbuck’s coffee in our company coffeehouse. Every Friday, feel free to join us for our weekly Beer:30.