DEG is seeking a talented designer with digital experience to join our creative team and collaboratively craft engaging, impactful communications across a range of digital media. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging best-idea-wins culture where you can hone your design skills and have an impact on a range of well known, multi-national clients. The successful designer will have demonstrated knowledge in best practices across multiple interactive platforms including email, social media, web design, e-commerce and mobile. DEG provides the opportunity to work on national brands in a truly integrated and digital-specific capacity. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact.
We are looking for a designer who cares about their craft and understands the digital space. From designing ongoing email campaigns to contributing to larger initiatives like website redesigns and multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, every day the challenges are different and require you to think creatively and strategically to deliver compelling work.
Note: Only applicants who include a link to their online portfolio in addition to their resume will be considered.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to focus under pressure
- Must be a team player, client- service focused, display initiative and flexibility
- Present work both internally and externally, showing ability to interact with clients in a professional setting
- Work in both digital and traditional channels
- Juggle multiple projects/assignments and meet or manage deadlines
- Commitment to DEG processes, including daily / weekly timesheet entries.
- Periodic travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience in related field
- 1–3 years of professional experience with an online portfolio demonstrating a keen attention to detail and a solid understanding of fundamental design principles
- Demonstrable understanding of modern visual and interactive design principles with the ability to explain the thinking behind your design choices
- Knowledge of best practices across multiple digital channels including email, social media, web design, e-commerce and mobile
- Commitment to timely and accurate delivery of projects
- Demonstrated professionalism, excellent communication skills (oral and written), a willingness to collaborate and the ability to prioritize
- Organized, problem-solver, multi-tasker, exceptional attention to detail and deadlines
- High level of accountability and ownership of action of the project/cross functional team
- Substantial proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) and related design tools
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with video and animation
- Experience with HTML/CSS preferred, but not required.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.