DEG is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Consultant to support major email initiatives. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Consultant will focus on email campaigns and programs that will support a multi-channel web strategy. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Consultant will be expected to possess functional knowledge of email service provider systems (particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud), have experience defining and documenting business processes and system requirements for email clients, possess project management skills and ensure successful implementation of projects.
Considered the best job in the company by those who enjoy solving challenging, complex business problems and leveraging all tenants at DEG to do so. DEG works with a wide variety of clients, platforms, solutions and software. A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Consultant here will never be bored. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements following Scrum methodologies.
- Create technical documentation and user requirements/project documentation.
- Analyze client data structures for email related subscription information and event information (i.e. new subscription, abandoned cart).
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of strategic email campaigns.
- Strategic planning of transactional triggers and email marketing programs.
- Coordinate with PM to manage the implementation of assigned system projects.
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to the business unit.
- Monitor system implementation and user satisfaction. Responsible for issue awareness and resolution.
- Investigate options to solve business problems and meet business needs.
- Assist in application configurations, integration and acceptance testing.
- Work with stakeholders and conduct user interviews to assist in building strategies.
- Perform gap analysis to determine impacts of the future state requirements on current systems.
- Effective management of project scope through accurate documentation of requirements.
- Create and maintain core operational metrics in support of production goals and strategies. Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with development to estimate enhancements for existing client email programs.
- Provide functional solution deployment support during implementation and post-implementation phases of projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years in a client-facing Consultant role
- 5+years in supporting an Email Service Provider (ESP) such as Salesforce, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Responsys, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with email projects
- Experience in Visio or other process flow tool
- Working knowledge of Google docs, Assembla, and/or Excel spreadsheets to track test progress and tickets
- Applicants must have at least 5 years demonstrated experience working in a client facing role
- Experience using one or more content management or email systems
- Understanding of systems and SDLC
- Strong reasoning, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including research and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and process definition and design
- Proven leadership and consulting skills
- Preferred experience supporting email marketing (large scale, retail)
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.