DEG is seeking an Account Coordinator to support the Account Service team. The Account Coordinator provides administrative and coordination support to the account group for activities related to approved projects and programs. This is a hands-on role writing creative briefs, project summaries, conducting research, working with clients, and creating timelines.
Our Account Coordinators are client facing, and we give them the ability to take charge of smaller accounts they are personally responsible for, but at the same time, will collaborate with directors and managers on major accounts. This is a great opportunity to learn the difference in managing very large accounts verses smaller accounts, and gives both a front-end and back-end perspective of how to manage many different types of accounts. Account Coordinators are given the latitude to think of new ways to make our clients more money and improve on their marketing. Account Coordinators work with several departments here at DEG, giving them insight into many of our disciplines.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Work on a broad range of projects including website development, interactive, social and writing.
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Account Director to generate and implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage project timelines for clients.
- Communicate client expectations to internal teams and maintain relevant client internal documents/files.
- Document meeting notes on clients’ meetings during all phases of project.
- Review and analyze material relative to client needs including consumer research data, industry trends, and competitive analysis.
- Focus on tactical execution and secondary research.
- Proactively manage client relationship via daily communication and travel.
- Act as a resource for the Account Service team to help identify inefficiencies within the department.
- Serve as a point of contact and information resource for external and internal clients. Stay up-to-date on processes, time lines, as well as facilitate internal client meetings.
- Manage project and meeting summaries, ensuring projects progress in a timely matter.
- Responsible for working with the client and internal teams to complete accurate monthly billing.
- Update client database, maintain filing, and verify contact data for prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, computer science, general business, or related field.
- 1 year experience in account management in the interactive marketing/advertising or consulting environment preferred.
- Experience in documentation and business planning.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, and research skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.