DEG is seeking a Project Manager to plan, initiate, implement and manage web-based projects in an agile environment. The Project Manager will monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient professional to cultivate business relationships and create and streamline procedures and processes.
DEG team members look to Project Managers for direction and leadership. That is kind of a cool spot to sit. Considered the best job in the company by those who enjoy working with multiple teams on a daily basis, including technical teams, business teams, and creative teams, as well as clients and their teams. Successful Project Managers will manage the balancing act to figure out how to best serve our customers as well as best serve DEG, all while achieving profitable delivery.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
The Project Manager is responsible for guiding multiple projects through all phases of the project lifecycle and delivering projects on time and within budget. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Overall discovery, planning and execution of projects, including setting deadlines at each stage and critical outputs delivery.
- Develop or update project plans such as project objectives, proposals, estimates, technologies, specifications, and staffing resources.
- Manage projects to ensure adherence to timeline, budget, schedule, and scope while paying close attention to quality, detail, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure high quality deliverables are met from requirements definition through testing and deployment.
- Prepare project status reports and weekly status updates monitoring hours on projects measuring around projects through completion.
- Work with Project Coordinators and define project teams.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Create processes that improve project management and documentation efficiency, accuracy and reliability.
- Provide team leadership to cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing client facing projects based on a statement of work.
- Experience in managing competing priorities and customer expectations.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience leading and managing projects in a digital environment.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience with all areas of planning project stages and assessing business implications for each stage.
- Demonstrated understanding of internet based systems and managing multiple projects through the SDLC.
- Strong analytical, research, and customer relation skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A diverse background that includes experience in both IT Consulting and Marketing Agency preferred.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.