DEG’s Director of Salesforce CRM leads our Salesforce CRM practice, which provides our clients Sales, Service, and Community Cloud solutions through strategic, integrated implementation services on the Salesforce platform. Along with overseeing the team of associates that implements these solutions, the Director of Salesforce CRM also provides consulting and strategy services within sales and marketing operations. The Director of Salesforce CRM is a member of the management team and reports to the CEO.
Our Director of Salesforce CRM will have the opportunity to scale an already established practice and make a big impact. DEG has one of the largest teams of Salesforce experts outside of Salesforce, offering expertise in implementation and strategy across numerous clouds. We are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Manage a team of Salesforce CRM Business Analysts and Consultants.
- Lead the team by generating a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views and encouraging improvement and innovation through hands on training and coaching.
- Build a pipeline of business by leveraging Salesforce relationships with new and existing clients.
- Provide, alongside the CRM team, subject matter expertise to clients for Sales, Service and Community Cloud implementations, solution design, development, testing and maintenance projects.
- Leverage acumen to understand client business problems and trends while developing and delivering Salesforce Core solutions anchored in a strong understanding of the overall Salesforce ecosystem.
- Manage client expectations and scope throughout the project lifecycle by consistently communicating clearly with clients, including leading client meetings as necessary.
- Confirm the team is properly tracking all work time for accurate billing and resource planning.
- Continue to develop and document both processes and methodologies to help expand the practice and help the team improve both accuracy and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as a Director within the Salesforce platform, preferably with CRM focus
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Sales, Service and Community Cloud platforms
- Aptitude to lead and grow a team
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects on time
- Expertise in analyzing business goals and metrics, understanding/implementing best practices while maintaining focus on clients’ strategic direction
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Demonstrated professional writing/communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development
- Team player that is able to work with diverse groups across an organization
- Agency or consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.