DEG is seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer. The developer is a self-motivated, junior-mid level developer who is experienced with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. This person will participate in all aspects of on-going support operations for DEG's direct customers. They will also participate in smaller projects as needed.
DEG is a growing company with an employee-centric culture and high regard for technology. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, DEG has been named one of the best places to work in the country.
- DID certified or certification within three months of hire.
- Answer customer questions about site functionality
- Perform break fix and new feature requests
- Contribute to basic strategy consulting, analytics, and Business Manager operations
- Installing and integrating new cartridges
- Working through technical debt
- Performing client build & release operations (merging and replicating when needed)
- Configuring build tools
- Represent Moku in meetings with customers and business managers (virtually/teleconference)
- Work closely with project managers to provide development estimates and risk assessment
- Develop project, feature, bugfix documentation
- Collaborate with fellow developers to accomplish tasks & bypass blockers.
- Be available for after-hours customer support.
- Check assigned tickets for new information & action items.
- Update tickets with latest status and work hours spent & remaining.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and sprint demos when appropriate
- Contribute to XChange community by reading discussion forums, blogs, documents and posting comments/questions
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.