The role of the Campaign Manager focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully run all Direct Marketing client's email marketing and SMS programs. The Campaign Manager is responsible for their own clients' campaigns and projects in addition to assisting Campaign Specialists with documentation, support and general execution tasks as needed.
Success in this position will be measured by the Campaign Manager's ability to successfully work with Campaign Specialists to ensure the best services are delivered to clients in relation to quality, accuracy and timelines.
Considered one of the best jobs in the company because the Campaign Manager gets exposure to almost every department, the position offers a wide variety of tasks during the day, and there is a wide variety of projects to advise and assist. DEG is the best place to work as Campaign Manager because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts outside of Salesforce and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Marketing Cloud.
- Communicate with clients to effectively execute email and mobile campaigns.
- Coordinate assets between cross-functional teams and departments.
- Complete rigorous Quality Assurance checks on every campaign.
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Provide a second level of support to email marketing clients and campaign specialists.
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Create trainings and blog posts to support clients and internal team members.
- Coordinate the completion of deployment tracker and email skills tests.
- Assist with escalations.
- Train and support new and existing team members.
- This role’s tasks are generally allocated among the various responsibilities as follows:
- Campaign Execution 10%
- Special Projects 15%
- Client Communication 70%
- Platform Support 5%
- Four year college degree or equivalent course work.
- Two years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good team player and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access, Visio and Project are a plus).
- Demonstrated project execution and success.
- Respected by peers as qualified source of information and guidance.
- Experience with advanced HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and web site analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture).
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.