Senior Account Manager
DEG is seeking a Senior Account Manager to support the Client Services team. The Senior Account Manager is a primary point of contact that aids in facilitating and expanding client relationships to more senior level roles within Client Services for activities related to marketing campaigns and programs for mid-size to larger accounts that serve single and/or multi-channel clients with exposure and opportunities to collaborate on new business.
Our Senior Account Managers are charged with understanding clients’ business objectives, business situations (including performance metrics, competitive landscape, industry trends and financial considerations), organizational structure and key contacts. They are responsible for crafting, articulating and delivering various digital strategies, tactics and solutions to advance client objectives. Senior Account Managers plan and lead tactical implementation for the day-to-day execution of projects working with multi-discipline internal teams to deliver on time, on budget and on target. By serving as a project owner they have the overall responsibility for the finished product/service and results that achieve client goals.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure timely deliverables.
- Manage existing client relationships and proactively manage client expectations.
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams.
- Review and analyze material relative to client needs including: industry trends in digital and client vertical(s), consumer research data, and competitive analysis.
- Serve as a point of contact and information resource for external and internal clients.
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients.
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. meeting notes, status updates, timelines, scopes of work, memos, abstractions, etc.) as needed.
- Facilitate internal and external client meetings and manage meeting summaries as needed.
- Contribute to the generation of ideas and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Stay current on processes and timelines to ensuring projects progress in a timely matter.
- Contribute to measurement and reporting processes for all assigned accounts.
- Contribute to post project documentation, archiving, and ongoing analytics.
- Monitor project revenue/budgets and resource requirements.
- Work with client and internal teams to contribute overall budget and projections.
- Identify client opportunities, issues, and other inflection points.
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledge base, and marketing/sales efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, communications, general business, or related discipline.
- 4-6 years of account management experience in the digital/interactive marketing/consulting environment preferred.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, research, presentation and analytical skills.
- Experience in luxury and CRM preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with no supervision.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Ability to use a computer regularly and for long intervals.
- Proficiency with business software (e.g. the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Periodic travel required.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.