DEG is seeking a Senior Relationship Marketing Strategist to aid our clients in the success and management of their one-to-one marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, email and mobile. This role is required to provide a proactive service level to many clients, maintain strong relationships with those clients, and coordinate internal resources. This position is a senior-level client-facing representative of DEG and ultimately responsible for the success of our clients campaigns. Therefore, it is imperative that this person presents a professional and poised demeanor.
- Assess a client's current programs to plot current level of sophistication with relevant recommendations to improve; track the sophistication over time.
- Lead strategic initiatives for digital marketing clients by first identifying strategic objectives and goals and then translating those into actionable, measured projects.
- Draft business requirements for the projects, as a key stakeholder in the solution.
- Consult and advise at key inflection points in the project development to ensure the solution end state is as the strategist envisioned.
- Draft interactive briefs for email and mobile campaigns to provide direction to creative teams for products, content, offers, key messaging, etc.
- Lead client teams through journey mapping and business consulting workshops to develop long-term plans and identify gaps in customer experiences.
- Develop and deliver Strategic Plans and Statements of Work focused around one-to-one marketing campaigns to achieve client objectives.
- Analyze campaigns, subscriber data and other reporting (in tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to identify profiling opportunities, segmentation, key insights, trends and recommendations.
- Review campaign metrics in SFMC to determine campaign success and opportunities for improvement.
- Work in conjunction with the Analytics and Insights team to deliver data-based insights as well as ROI forecasts for the any program recommendations.
- Develop and present acquisition recommendations to effectively grow a client's subscriber and customer base through relevant cross-channel strategies.
- Be well versed in Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality, features and capabilities to ensure recommendations are in-line with a client's account capabilities.
- Increase the sophistication of the client's programs year-over-year.
- Serve as an advisor to the client for email deliverability.
- Serve as a key client service contact, providing consultative guidance as it relates to email and mobile marketing best practices and industry trends.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on the client's products/services and competitive advantages.
- Develop and deliver best practice thought leadership via speaking engagements, webinars, blog articles and more.
- Meet quality assurance standards when overseeing creative and campaign execution to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction.
- 3-6 years of client-facing digital marketing experience required, with heavy emphasis on email marketing. Experience should include campaign ideation, platform integrations, subscriber data flow, strategic advisement, deliverability and client relationships.
- Agency, CPG or large-scale retail experience preferred.
- Comfortable with public speaking and delivering presentations to small and large groups.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Ability to adeptly multi-task several projects at one time.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to build technologically advanced marketing programs.
- A related college degree or equivalent is required.
A background in eCRM, data analytics, and business intelligence is strongly preferred but not required. Applicants with experience utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (aka ExactTarget) platform will be given special consideration. Experience with mobile marketing campaigns preferred but not required.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.