DEG is seeking a seasoned Commerce strategist to join its global Commerce Strategy practice. This is a role for experienced strategists and is focused on providing counsel across our portfolio of Commerce clients as well as representing the Commerce practice in cross-channel engagements for clients.
Commerce Strategists are responsible for developing marketing strategies designed to provide our client’s a seamless shopping, buying, and loyalty experience across platforms, channels, and devices. Our team is growing, and we need practitioners to deliver this promise to our expanding client portfolio. You will be expected to work alongside a team of commerce strategy consultants across the globe.
- Provide clients ongoing counsel on all things Commerce including e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, and third-party marketplaces.
- Serve as a trusted advisor through the oversight and direction on day to day operations of our client’s e-Commerce platforms including merchandising, reporting, web analytics, marketing, operations and logistics.
- Design and guide the implementation of new technical solutions on commerce platforms, including Commerce Cloud and Magento, working in collaboration with Engineering and Service Delivery teams
- Engage in monthly / quarterly client-facing strategic planning sessions for clients within the e-Commerce practice
- Prioritize requirements with business stakeholders and technology disciplines
- Collaborate with Creative teams to ensure user experience and visual design align with functional requirements
- Manage and maintain integrations with client-side ERP platforms
- Formulate key findings and insights that inform business requirements and recommendations
- Contribute original content to the DEG company blog, present at various events.
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing and executing Commerce programs, either as a consultant or within an internal brand
- Project experience in digital implementations on commerce platforms including Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and Magento
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics including tracking and analyzing trends to build reports that influence strategy
- Extensive SEO, web analytics and SEM experience
- Self-starter who can flourish in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working both individually and on a team
- Comfortable around technology and content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.