DEG is seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our growing sales team. Working with assigned Business Development Directors (BDD), the Sales Coordinator helps to achieve quarterly sales goals for new and existing business.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that Salesforce CRM is up to date; following sales processes; performing assigned tasks; qualifying new prospects; and running timely reports. The position reports to the Managing Director of Sales Operations.
- Provide solution-focused support to assigned Business Development Directors and Managing Director of Sales Operations.
- Manage and maintain Salesforce CRM to track all leads and opportunities through the pipeline and prepare/distribute assigned Sales reports.
- Perform research in order to identify qualified Sales opportunities.
- Follow Sales and Marketing protocols to re-engage cold leads using email, phone calls, and approved marketing materials.
- Coordinate (with the Marketing team) pre- and post-event logistics for approved DEG events.
- Perform support functions during sales calls through setting up appointments, note taking, recap distribution, and executing after-call activities.
- Assist assigned BDDs in developing pitches, proposals, and agreements for clients.
- Respond to inquiries with a high sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or BA in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Sales preferred.
- Must have at least 2years’ experience in an administrative or support role working with a B2B sales staff and be able to work in an independent environment.
- Must have experience working under last minute pressure and multi-tasking in a very busy environment. There will be times when work will need to be done outside of 9-5, M-F schedule.
- Enjoy extensive research and data gathering that drives new business opportunities.
- Must be growth-oriented, and demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet searches, email and Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills, and work closely with the Marketing and assigned BDD to optimize DEG collateral.
- Consistently anticipate needs for DEG BDDs and operate effectively without daily supervision.
- Detail-oriented and use project management to prioritize.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
DEG is a full-service digital agency that believes in marketing for the moment. We use the creative application of technology to help our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas when it means most—all driven and supported by data, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative. We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. While other shops are working to become “digital,” we were born here.
We empower our associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment and have repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our benefits include:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs, with no waiting period and company-paid premiums for all associates
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off and holidays
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free pop, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.