The Campaign Specialist focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully deploy client email programs. The Campaign Specialist is expected to build and code emails using HTML, create programs, deploy email campaigns, and complete basic reporting. This role is also responsible for deployment process documentation and post deployment tracking.
The successful candidate will demonstrate accuracy (in building email campaigns, quality assurance, deploying of email campaigns, and reporting), meet utilization goals, and have high client satisfaction feedback. DEG is the best place to work as an Campaign Specialist because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce experts outside of Salesforce and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Build, proof, and revise emails and templates in Salesforce.
- Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute email campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks on every email campaign.
- Utilize Salesforce, Excel and/or Access to modify and update subscriber lists and create segmentation groups.
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
- Collaborate and contribute ideas at marketing planning meetings.
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course work.
- 6 months or more experience with an Email Service Provider (such as Salesforce, Cheetah Mail, SilverPop, Responsys, Listrak, Lyris, Vertical Response, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience with basic HTML (i.e. creating tables, links, and bolding) is required.
- Experience with advanced HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and web site analytics tools such as, Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture is a plus.
- Demonstrated writing/communication skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project are a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to work with diverse departments across an organization.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development.
- Team player.
- Agency experience preferred.
DEG is a full-service digital agency purpose-built to meet clients in the moment with relevant, creative, and data-driven marketing, content, commerce, and collaboration solutions. DEG’s creative application of technology helps our clients create strategic, provocative, and actionable ideas across all digital channels when it means most—all driven and supported by analytics, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative.
We’ve become one of the fastest-growing, most-respected digital resources in America because our clients have demanded it. At the same time, we have refused to do so at the expense of our employees. DEG empowers its associates to grow and accomplish what they’re passionate about, pursue outside interests, prioritize their families, contribute to their communities, and actively travel. We have a fun, casual work environment that has led to us repeatedly been named one of the area’s “Best Places to Work.”
Just a few of our benefits include:
- Flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work
- Multiple Health Plan options, company-paid premiums for all associates, and no waiting period
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 48 Culture Club social events each year, including our weekly Beer:30
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability, with premium covered by DEG
- Independent Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Free pop, juice, and Starbucks and Roasterie coffee in our company coffeehouse
We're constantly searching for the best ideas, new and better ways to operate, and opportunities to enhance our company culture. We want smart, driven individuals to help us create DEG’s future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.